Tuesday, June 21, 2011

People

I love people. You may not be able to tell this by being around me. In fact most people view me as cripplingly shy. Instead of shy i like to think of myself as an observer. Before i talk to almost anyone i like to observe who they are and what they are all about. And where i fit in in relationship to them. Then we can get going. Also i do not talk in group conversations. It just doesn't fly.

Even at my house sometimes i will just sit on the couch and watch the daily happenings. I love to just be around someone and feel their presence. I feel like i have a knack for feeling who people really are and enjoying them for who they are (and not just because of energy profiling ya'll).

You know who i LOVE? those people with the radiant, shining personalities. You know? As soon as one of these people walk in to a room it just lights up and, for me at least, suddenly its all about them. There is just this rich, warmth and light about the radiant people. I don't know if you get what i'm talking about. Its those people who can cheer you up on the worst days just by smiling at you. Its those people you miss the most when they are not around. Its those people you would give anything to hear laugh if you are feeling down. If one of these radiant people are talking i could just sit there and bask in it forever, you know? Probably not.

So i am probably going to have to marry someone with a radiant, warm personality like that, and let me tell you they are one in a million. But i love pretty much anybody that i have ever gotten to know. I just wish i could spend time with the people i love for pretty much ever. Not even talking or anything, just being there with 'em. There is something about being with a real person. Not on the phone, not on chat or via skype or text. We're talking legit people. I love 'em so much!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment