Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lets try this again

So ever since i started blogging ( funny that 'life from the sidelines' was the first blog i attempted) i have been looking for the perfect blog for me. How do i express myself successfully. i think i finally found it. 'a room of one's own' is going to combine elements of all of my other blogs. originally this blog was entitled 'life from the sidelines' where i decided to be ridiculously funny (hence the first two posts) but now i want to try another approach where i really be very true to me posting pictures or videos i love and showing the world through my eyes.

One inspiriation for this blog came from the post things that happen from my blog Chad's everyday. i love finding meaning in everyday life so that will be a big part of this blog. Also there will be a lot of reminiscing and self-discovery. And I will put many of my short stories and writing ideas here. If my inspiration and vision of this blog become reality, this will be the blog to follow. Well i guess its up to you reader, read on and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment